What’s in it for you?
Studies show that neighborhoods with active civic associations have less crime, a greater voice with local government, more engaged residents and tend to be more vibrant communities.
The Kensington Park Civic Association provides the following to residents, whether they own their homes or rent, whether they are active in the association or not:
● A neighborhood newsletter delivered to your door that keeps you up to date on Kensington Park goings on.
● Weekly security patrols
● Entrance beautification and landscaping
● A welcome committee for new neighbors
● Activities to increase neighbor to neighbor contact
● Lobbying county government for neighborhood amenities
We need your help. ALL are welcome. Whether you own your home or rent, we hope you’ll join in our efforts to make Kensington Park an even better place to live.
What can you do?
● At the very least, we hope you’ll join the association and pay the $25 yearly dues that support everything we do. With increased membership would come greater services for the community.
To pay your dues, please call ???-???? and we’ll come by and pick up a (tax deductible) check.
● Attend our meetings that are announced in our newsletter. We want to hear what you have to say about Kensington Park. What are your ideas to make our corner of the world an even better place to live.
● Your time. Even an hour or two a month helping with various association activities would make a HUGE difference in what we can do for our neighborhood.
For more information about how you can get involved, visit www.kensingtonpark.org or chat with one of our members.