This post is also available in: Spanish
1. Security Patrol – Patrols neighborhood on designated day or days. Is aware of anything that seems suspicious or unusual behavior in accordance with the Sarasota County Sheriff’s Dept.
2. Welcome – Welcomes new residents and answers questions regarding neighborhood and county regulations. Gives them a packet of general information about their new neighborhood and Sarasota.
3. Membership – actively recruits new members to join Kensington Park Civic Assoc.
4. Activities – plans and implements community/neighborhood events. Works closely with the board members.
5. Nominating – this committee will be made up of three members who are not elected officials of Kensington Park. They will recruit neighbors who desire to be elected officials/ Board Members for the upcoming year. These elections will take place at the December Association meeting.
6. Unit Director – Deliver newsletters in assigned area, answer questions about neighborhood regulations, welcome new neighbors, spot any violations, thank neighbors for improving their home, introduce yourself.
7. Beautification – Working in a team environment on various landscape projects, improving common areas, keeping our streets free of litter-especially entrances. Having some basic equipment is helpful but not necessary. This committee is about helping neighbors and increasing property values at no cost to residents. Thanks to all neighbors who are already keeping Kensington Park looking great.
Kensington Park is currently seeking and accepting volunteers for all committee positions. Please get involved in your neighborhood and help us make a difference.
WE NEED YOU
It is strongly recommended all committee volunteers be members of the KPCA.
Please call Charlie Carson or email the Board of Directors at KensingtonPark2017@gmail.com if you have any questions.